Austin, ChicagoApply Now!
We are looking for a verification design engineer with experience of complex digital design projects. The successful candidate must have a pragmatic approach to problem solving with a broad range of technical skills, a passion for learning and the motivation to push for progress both individually and collectively. As a small team, verification is tightly integrated to all aspects of the design process providing an exciting opportunity to learn and contribute in all areas of the creative process from architecture, software, implementation and infrastructure. The role will involve working closely with trading teams providing a unique opportunity to learn a new and fast moving market sector. What You’ll Do:
- Work within a small multi-disciplinary hardware design team to ensure the success of leading-edge ASIC/SoC developments.
- Contribute to the continued development of the design productivity tooling and workflows.
- Stay informed of the latest developments in design and verification techniques.
- Develop creative solutions balancing effort, risk and innovation to meet the challenge of right-first-time design projects.
- Interpret high level requirements to create exceptional solutions for the trading community.
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Sound understanding of technology trade-offs, and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Experience in the following:
- Writing and implementing verification plans.
- Architecting and implementing verification environments using leading-edge industry techniques.
- Metric-driven sign-off
- Regression automation and continuous integration design process.
- Strong software/HDL development skills – SystemVerilog, Python, C/C++.
- Complex debugging skills in both hardware and software environments.
- Able to work collaboratively with the wider ASIC design team to facilitate rapid project convergence and execution.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or related subject.
- At least 3+ years of verification design experience.
- Reliable and predictable availability
- Experience of industry methodologies - UVM, SVA, UPF.
- Experience of formal proof technologies.
- Experience developing development infrastructure - shell, HTML, MySQL.
- Experience of embedded software – assembly language, processor architecture.