Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
- Develop SV/UVM based testbenches for IP, sub-systems and SoC.
- Develop IP/Unit level test-plans and develop test-cases in SV/UVM
- Understand and develop system level use-cases/test-cases in ‘C’
- Ensure Feature verification and coverage goals are met.
- Work Closely with design teams in debugging and closing design issues.
- Work with global teams across time zones.
- 3-5 years of strong experience in design Verification of IP, sub-systems, SoC/ASICs
- Strong in SystemVerilog, UVM, C/C++.
- Require Knowledge of hardware interfaces AXI, AHB, APB.
- Require Experience in RISC-V ISA and ASM programming
- Good understanding of front-end EDA tools such as VCS/Questa/Incisive simulators.
- Should possess strong analytical, debugging skills
SiFive is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We offer a competitive compensation package; employee stock option program, and much more.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you yearn to be challenged and wish to work in an environment where the boundaries of your creativity and skills will be tested, then SiFive is the place for you!
Notice to Staffing Agencies / External Recruiters:
Thank you for your interest in SiFive Inc. Please note that SiFive does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies unless contracted to fill a specific position. Agencies are hereby specifically directed NOT to contact SiFive employees directly in an attempt to present candidates – all applications must go through SiFive's internal recruiting team. Any third-party resume forwarded by agencies/external recruiters to a SiFive mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to SiFive employees, or to SiFive's resume database will be considered property of SiFive Inc and treated as a direct application. This exchange does not constitute an agreement between SiFive and the agency/external recruiter. SiFive reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. Employment agencies/external recruiters will receive no compensation from SiFive or its companies.